Staying In Salt Lake
Well, we tried....and tried...but the house is not going to sell unless we are willing to take a big loss, therefore we have decided to stay for awhile. Stephen has a good job and so do I, the kids are happy and we still love our new house so there it is.....no real reason to leave for now. All else is going very well, Mason is doing great at football and his team is undefeated, Abby continues gymnastics and is enjoying it, and my family is visiting next week and then I am off to Calgary for a baby shower, should be a fun girl weekend, I am way excited. We will post pics soon of the kids in costumes for Halloween, should be fun. No other news for now...ta ta
2 comments:
yippee.....
where are you?? I tagged you...now please blog soon!!
Post a Comment